Tea Time Soap
A handmade soap with a choice of 3 enticing fragrances:-
- Earl Grey Tea Soap: made with bergamot-infused tea to give your skin a health natural glow. Wash away stress and impurities with this natural deodorant soap
- Green Tea Soap: envelop yourself in the warm, sweet aroma of our handcrafted Mulberry Green Tea Soap. The healthy benefits of mulberry will give your skin a youthful, radiant glow
- Peppermint Black Tea Soap: Soothe your soul and soften your skin with our handcrafted Peppermint Black Teas Soap. Encourage a youthful skin and mental outlook with this exceptional cleanser!
No palm oil is used and the soap is made by hand with respect for people and the environment
Fragrances: Choose from-
- Earl Grey Tea
- Green Tea
- Peppermint Tea
Weight: 100g/3.5oz nett
Size: 5 x 7.5 x 2.5cm
Directions: Lather and apply over wet skin. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid eye area.
Credentials: Fair trade, sustainable, natural, eco, ethical
- Earl Grey Tea: Sodium cocoate, Sodium ricebranate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Citrus Bergamia peel oil expressed, Camellia Sinensis leaf extract.
- Green Tea: Sodium cocoate, Sodium ricebranate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Camellia Sinensis leaf extract.
- Peppermint Tea: Sodium cocoate, Sodium ricebranate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Mentha Piperita oil, Camellia Sinensis leaf extract.
Note: While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
See more eco-friendly soaps in our bathroom range
Near & Fair is a member of the British Association for Fair Trade Shops and Suppliers so you can be assured that we try hard to source only ethically produced products. The producer of this product is a member of the World Fair Trade Organization
You are welcome to visit our fair trade gift shop in Hull to view our full range of gifts, clothing and groceries
We are based in Trinity Market Arcade, Trinity House Lane, Hull, HU1 2JH. (We are nearest the Market Place/Lowgate entrance which is opposite Liberty Lane. The nearest carpark is King William House multi-storey)