Himalayan Salt Soap
Rich in natural minerals and fragranced with pure scents, these exfoliating Himalayan salt soaps will help to remove impurities from your skin, leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated
No palm oil is used and the soap is made by hand with respect for people and the environment
Fragrances: Choose from-
- Geranium, Tea Tree & Rose Wood
- Lavender & Cedar Wood
- Peppermint, Juniper & Clove
- Vanilla, Lavender & Ylang Ylang
Weight: 100g/3.5oz nett
Size: W 5cm x L 8.5cm x H 2.5cm excluding packaging
Directions: Lather and apply over wet skin. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid eye area.
Credentials: Fair trade, sustainable, natural, eco, ethical
- Geranium, Tea Tree & Rose Wood: Sodium cocoate, Sodium ricebranate, Aqua, Sodium chloride, Glycerin, Sodium Castorate, Pelargonium Graveolens leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Aniba roseaodora wood oil.
- Lavender & Cedar Wood: Sodium cocoate, Sodium ricebranate, Aqua, Sodium chloride, Glycerin, Sodium Castorate, Lavendula Angustifolia oil, Cedrus Atlantica wood oil.
- Peppermint, Juniper & Clove: Sodium cocoate, Sodium ricebranate, Aqua, Sodium chloride, Glycerin, Sodium Castorate, Juniperus Communis fruit oil, Mentha Piperita oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus bud oil.
- Vanilla, Lavender & Ylang Ylang: Sodium cocoate, Sodium ricebranate, Aqua, Sodium chloride, Glycerin, Sodium Castorate, Vanilla Planifolia fruit extract, Lavendula Angustifolia oil, Cananga Odorata flower oil.
Warning: Salt can sting! Do not use if you have an open cut or wound. Salt grain may scratch the skin
Credentials: Fair trade, contains pure essential oils, Soap n Scent is a member of the World Fair Trade Organisation
Note: While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
See our full range of eco-friendly soap in our bathroom range
Near & Fair is a member of the British Association for Fair Trade Shops and Suppliers so you can be assured that we try hard to source only ethically produced products
You are welcome to visit our fair trade gift shop in Hull to view our full range of gifts, clothing and groceries
We are based in Trinity Market Arcade, Trinity House Lane, Hull, HU1 2JH. (We are nearest the Market Place/Lowgate entrance which is opposite Liberty Lane. The nearest carpark is King William House multi-storey)