Fleur de Sel Soap
Fleur de sel, meaning “Flower of salt” is sustainably harvested by hand in the coastal regions of Central Thailand. Our Fleur de Sel soap softly exfoliates and opens up the skin pores, helping to cleanse and regenerate new skin without puffiness
Our Fleur de Sel range comes in three exotic fragrances:-
- Basil and Mint: Vitamin- and mineral-rich basil and mint will energize and revitalize your skin, while conveying a cooling sensation to your mind and body. Our Basil and Mint Fleur de Sel soap bar will work to improve your skin tone and rejuvenate your skin, making it clearer and healthier
- Lemongrass and Geranium: A tropical grass with a fresh, uplifting aroma, lemongrass is a very popular scent. Geranium adds cleansing properties and a mood-elevating aroma component. This sweet and refreshing Lemongrass and Geranium Fleur de Sel soap bar contains natural toning astringent to help tighten and sooth your skin
- Ylang Ylang and Grapefruit: This ylang ylang and grapefruit oil-infused soap cleanses and promotes healthy skin while lifting your mood with its pleasing fragrance. Refresh your mind and give your skin a soothing glow with this romantic ylang ylang and grapefruit Fleur de Sel soap bar
No palm oil is used and the soap is made by hand with respect for people and the environment
Fragrances: Choose from-
- Basil and Mint
- Lemongrass and Geranium
- Ylang Ylang and Grapefruit
Weight: 100g/3.5oz nett
Size: 5 x 7.5 x H 2.5cm excluding packaging
Directions: Lather and apply over wet skin. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid eye area
Credentials: Fair trade, sustainable, natural, eco, ethical
- Basil and Mint: Sodium cocoate, Sea Salt, Aqua, Sodium ricebranate, Glycerin, Sodium ricinoleate, Ocimum Camum oil, Metha Arvensis oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis oil.
- Lemongrass and Geranium: Sodium cocoate, Maris Sal, Sodium ricebranate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Castorate, Cymbopogon Citratus leaf oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis peel oil, Cedrus Atlantica wood oil, Cymbopogon Citratus extract.
- Ylang Ylang and Grapefruit: Sodium cocoate, Sea salt, Aqua, Sodium ricebranate, Glycerin, Sodium ricinoleate, Cananga Odorata flower oil, Citrus Paradisi oil, Cananga Odorata flower extract.
Warning: Salt can sting! Do no use if you have an open cut or wound
See more eco-friendly soaps in our bathroom range
Near & Fair is a member of the British Association for Fair Trade Shops and Suppliers so you can be assured that we try hard to source only ethically produced products
You are welcome to visit our fair trade gift shop in Hull to view our full range of gifts, clothing and groceries
We are based in Trinity Market Arcade, Trinity House Lane, Hull, HU1 2JH. (We are nearest the Market Place/Lowgate entrance which is opposite Liberty Lane. The nearest carpark is King William House multi-storey)