Bamboo Socks: Black Cat, UK Size 3-7
Bamboo is becoming increasingly popular amongst environmentalists for many reasons:-
- bamboo grows without the need for fertilisers or pesticides
- naturally requires only a third of the water required to grow cotton, farmers don’t need to irrigate their crop, saving water in a country where water shortages are a big problem
- bamboo yields are ten times higher per hectare than cotton and the plant rarely needs replanting, sprouting on its own.
Why do people love our bamboo socks?
- 40% more moisture absorbent than cotton
- breathable fabric that keeps feet fresh and dry
- naturally anti-bacterial
- durable and stronger than cotton
- bamboo yarns require less dye than cotton and keep their colour for longer
- hypo allergenic
Colour & Design: Black Cat against a blue background
Size: UK 3-7, Euro 36-41
Fabric: 75% bamboo viscose, 22% polyamide, 3% elastine
Brand: Shared Earth
Credentials: Sustainable, environmentally friendly, eco, fair trade
Both Near & Fair and Shared Earther are registered with the British Association of Fair Trade Shops and Suppliers
See our full range of clothing and accessories. All ethically sourced, of course!
You are welcome to visit our fair trade shop in Hull to view our full range of ethical clothing, gifts and groceries.
We are based in Trinity Market Arcade, Trinity House Lane, Hull, HU1 2JH. (We are nearest the Market Place/Lowgate entrance which is opposite Liberty Lane. The nearest carpark is King William House multi-storey.)